💬 Contact Us
Register | Login
Robotics
Home Contests Arena Inventions Past Results Forum FAQs
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » 2012-13 Area Robotics (Do Not Use) » 2012-13 Area Arena

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:50 pm 

Teams,

First I want to wish you all success this weekend in your tournaments (if you're attending a 1/12/2013 tournament). This weekend half of the TCEA regions in Texas will be playing Molecule Mania, and I know you've all been working extra hard this past week practicing, tweaking, and otherwise getting ready for this event. All teams should be sure to have fun, stay calm, and celebrate your accomplishments in getting your robot to this point in the season. Be sure to get lots of sleep, bring a copy of the rules to the competition with you, and be sure to bring a spare set of batteries for your NXT bricks. Everything else will work itself out. 8-)

I will be attending the TCEA Region 13/20 tournament being held in New Braunfels, so any posts made to this discussion board are not guaranteed to be answered in a timely fashion between January 11 through January 13. I generally make it a point to have a 24-hour-or-less turnaround on questions posted to the forum, but posts made between these dates (inclusively) may not be answered until sometime on January 14.

Also, I will be attending the TCEA Region 1 tournament being held in Pharr, TX on January 26. I am not guaranteed to answer forum posts between January 24 and January 28 due to travel and "business" between those dates, and will do my best to answer any remaining questions by January 29.

Have a GREAT tournament!
-Danny

Board index » 2012-13 Area Robotics (Do Not Use) » 2012-13 Area Arena